PFA tubing has many applications throughout industry. The unique properties allow the tubing to solve problems possible with no other material.
Adtech PFA tube is available in standard sizes. However, each customer has different demands and we are always pleased to produce a special sized tube or high purity grade PFA tube to order.
PFA tubing provides:
- Very high working temperatures - maximum 260 degrees °C
- Very low working temperature of -200 degrees °C
- Non-stick characteristics
- Low friction surface
- Very high resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Very high electrical resistance
Special PFA tubing:
- Close tolerances for medical, electronic, and instrument applications.
- Ready cut. PFA tube can be supplied cut to any length.
- Coloured tubing. All PFA tubing can be made in fourteen different colours. The pigmentation has a very insignificant impact on the technical properties of the PFA tubing.
- Special sizes. Virtually any size of tubing can be extruded from 0.2mm diameter to 150 mm diameter.
- Profiles. We welcome enquires for extruded profiles no matter how complex.
- Filled PFA. Standard fillers can be added to the PFA polymer during the extrusion process to improve wear resistance, thermal conductivity and anti-static properties.
Complimentary samples are available should you wish to test the suitability of our PFA tubing for your particular applications. Please contact our customer service team on +44 (0) 1285 762000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org request these.
PFA tube has the same unique properties as PTFE, however its main advantage over PTFE is that its melt processable is as FEP, but its working temperature is +260°C. PFA is available in a standard and a high purity grade, which is essential for certain applications.
Click on the following to get more information: