FEP film has excellent release properties in addition to its superb chemical resistance and high working temperature of +200 °C. It's widely used as a release film for moulding and 3D printing applications, as well as gas sample bags.
FEP film is available from stock in a thickness of 50 micron, with a standard roll width of 1220mm. Our FEP film is also available to order in thicknesses from 0.01mm to 2.4mm.
- Non-stick characteristics offering excellent release properties
- High working temperature of +200 °C
- Low working temperature of -200 °C
- Low friction surface
- Very high resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Very high electrical resistance
- High transparency, excellent transmission of UV and visible rays with the lowest refractive index of all plastic film
- Resistance to weathering
Applications for FEP Film
Chemically inert: resists almost all chemicals, such as strong acids and alkali, organic solvents and salt. Non-flammable: does not burn in gas or air due to its low oxygen index. High transparency: excellent transmission of UV and visible rays with the lowest refractive index of all plastic film. High electrical insulation properties due to a low-dialectric constant and dissipation factor. However, it retains a high dialectric strength.
Click on the following to get more information: