Geo-Shrink® Heat Shrink Sleeving
for unconsolidated/friable reservoir sediment core analysis
Adtech Geo-Shrink® sleeving is made from special fluoropolymers, which were developed over 12 years ago and have gained acceptance with a wide circle of core analysis contractors, oil company exploration and production research laboratories.
Geo-Shrink® is primarily a mounting aid for weak formations, but due to its wide size range availability (1" to 6") it can be used as a versatile test jacket for advanced rock mechanics testing.
- Can be shrunk onto frozen, punched and standard core plugs
- Temperature stable in live crude and reservoir brine to 200 °C
- Relatively low shrinkage temperature
- Completely unaffected by simulation brine
- Stable specific gravity
- Wide range of sizes
- Available in 0.25mm and 0.5mm thickness
- Custom sizes and lengths available
If you require further assistance, then please contact our knowledgeable customer service team on +44 (0) 1285 762000 or email email@example.com
Geo-Shrink® Standard Heat Shrink
Nominal Core Dia.
Internal Diameter as supplied
Fully Recovered Wall
3 - 3.5"
|4 - 4.5"||GFS95||115||95||0.50|