Case Study - Large capacity gas sample bags for a VOC testing project.
We have recently supplied Tedlar® bags for VOC testing of in-cabin automotive components. These needed to be tested for volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and carbonyl traces at elevated temperatures.
The customers wish list was:
- A large capacity gas sample bag suitable for VOC testing.
- The gas sample bag needed to be open on three sides, so the components to be tested could easily be inserted.
- The customer needed the ability to seal the bag once the components were inside.
- The sample bag needed to large enough and robust enough for re-use.
- The bag needed to be suitable for temperature cycling.