Off Shore Applications
Fluoroplastics are well suited for use in oil and gas applications, from exploration to recovery.
Such a harsh environment requires a range of materials that can withstand extremely high working temperatures, brine solutions, chemicals and oil residue.
We have a wide range of fluoroplastic products that are widely used in Oil and Gas applications for fluid delivery (umbilicals), encapsulation, temperature and level detection as well as battery packs designed for harsh environments.
- PTFE Tube
- PTFE Tube with additional fillers to aid with wear - such as ceramic
- Heavy wall Granular PTFE tube and rod
- Adtech 'Geo-Shrink' heat shrink sleeving
- Encapsulated probes and thermowells for temperature and level detection
- Adtex ePTFE gasket sealing tape
- Product development and proto-typing service
We understand that no two customers' oil and gas applications are the same so our knowledgeable technical sales team are on hand to discuss your particular project/application. So just give us a call on +44 (0)1285 762000 or email email@example.com, so that we can discuss your particular requirements in more detail.