Fluoroplastics and engineered plastics such as PEEK are being chosen for many automotive applications. These fluoropolymers have exceptional thermal and physical properties that are essential in aggessive environments such as the presence of chemicals and solvents and elevated working temperatures.
Adtech supply a wide range of products into the automotive market, a few examples are:
One off applications for restoration projects, F1 and large volumes of close tolerance PTFE tubing for brake cables.
- PTFE tube
- PTFE tube with filler to improve wear and offer anti-static properties
- FEP heat shrink sleeving
- PTFE heat shrink sleeving
- Heat shrinkable probe covers in FEP and PFA
- Thermoformed non-shrink FEP probe covers
- Tedlar and FEP gas sample bags for emission testing
- Proto-typing and development of bespoke components
We understand that every customers' application is different and we welcome enquiries for bespoke assemblies. We have a dedicated technical team that can offer advise on materials and processes. Please get in touch by calling +44 (0) 1285 762000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org