ADTECH PTFE TUBE
Over 100 different sizes held in stock
Custom manufacturing of any size of PTFE tube from, 0.2mm ID to 150mm ID .
PTFE TUBING has many applications throughout industry. The unique properties allow the tubing to solve problems possible with no other material. Compared with similar polymers it normally has the best price/performance ratio.
- Very high working temperatures.
- Non-stick characteristics.
- Low friction surface
- Very high resistance to chemical and solvents.
- Very high electrical resistance.
Adtech PTFE thin wall tubing is available in hundreds of standard sizes. However each customer has different demands and we are always pleased to produce a special tube to order. Small volume production runs are normal to us, and therefore the very large minimum order requirements of the mainstream plastics industry are not required.
- Close Tolerances. We specialise in making tubing to very close tolerances for medical, electronic, and instrument applications.
- Ready Cut. Tubing can be supplied cut to any length in any quantity, and in particular we can supply cut straight lengths(i.e. no curvature).
- Coloured Tubing. All tubing can be made in fourteen different colours, and also with coloured stripe.
- Special Sizes. Virtually any size of tubing can be extruded from 0.1 mm diameter to 150 mm diameter. Sizes larger than this can also be made.
- Microbore Tubing : Our UT range has inside diameters from 0.2 to 1.0 mm with a very thin wall of 0.1mm, Standard Stocked item.
- Profiles. We welcome enquires for extruded profiles no matter how complex, however tooling costs are normally charged to the customer.
See our Standard size list for all sizes listed by ID from different international standards.
See Standard AWG Size PTFE sleeving & tolerances